| Quick Links
InkRepublic.com - Support
Online Ordering & Security
To order an item, go to its page and click on the "ADD TO CART" button. You will then see your shopping basket opened in another browser with the item in it. From the shopping basket, you can add more items, or place your order. When you place your order, you'll see a page where you are asked to enter your name, address, and credit card number. Fill out all of the fields, and click Place Order.
We use stronghold secure server through the Paypal shopping and payment service, the best secure server. It supports industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, and decoded when it gets to us.
Currently, We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express credit card payment method from Paypal.
Or if you already had an account with Paypal, you can simply login as your Paypal Account and send us the total amount.
After you finish your on-line order, you will receive an e-mail from Paypal.com confirming your order and showing the ordered items plus payment method information. When we send your order out, you will receive another e-mail confirming shipment. Once the carrier has picked up the shipment, you can find the exact location of the package by clicking the package-tracking number link on the shipping confirmation e-mail.
Lost Shipment: If your order has not arrived within 14 days and you think it may have been lost by the carrier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Orders canceled before we have your ordered items shipout, will receive a complete refund. Orders canceled after we sent out the goods will receive a full refund (less shipping).
Please confirm and double check the items before placing your order. Thank you !
Merchandise Return Procedure
1. Download the RMA Form (Text Format, please use notepad.exe or some other text editor to open it)
2. Fill out the Form, email to email@example.com and put Subject Line as RMA Request.
3. After reviewing everything, We will issue an RMA number back to you via email.
4. Complete the RMA form with the number we give to you.
5. Pack items securely. Put open ink bottles or other kits in a resealable plastic bag to prevent ink leakage. Print out the RMA Form and attach to the outside of the package.
6. We recommend using carriers like UPS or FedEx because they provide tracking numbers. If you send the package through US mail, please use the Delivery Confirmation service. Customers are responsible for the secure return of merchandise and for return shipping charges. InkRepublic.com will not be responsible for packages lost by the carrier.
Once we receive your package, we will ship replacements within one to two days. Refunds require up to 2 weeks to process.
All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, and documentation that shipped with the product.
A 15% open box fee may be assessed on any opened hardware, ink or accessory.
Returns Without RMA:
We try to make the whole process as easy as possible so both of us can lower down the workload and get this task done smoothly. However, we CANNOT accept returns without an RMA number so please contact us before sending products back. To get authorization and RMA number, please follow the above few steps.
If you have any questions regarding RMA, please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org and put the Subject Line as RMA Question.
Return merchandise as soon as possible. Unused RMA numbers are voided after 20 days.
Thank you for your business